So that everyone may better enjoy their visit to the library, we ask each patron, regardless of age, to respect the rights of others by following these rules:
- Smoking, eating, and drinking are not allowed inside the building.
- Shoes or sandals and shirts must be worn at all time in the building.
- Conversation should be kept low. Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Preschool children must be accompanied by a parent or responsible companion. All children must be picked up before closing time.
- The telephone is for emergency use only or for minors contacting parent/s or guardian/s.
- Bicycles must be parked in the rack. We advise the use of a lock. The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
- Skateboarding is not allowed on Library property.
- Pets must remain outside with the exception of service animals. Pets may not be chained or otherwise fixed to the Library building or property.
- The Library reserves the right to evict any patron who is disruptive or otherwise violates our behavior guidelines.
Adopted by the Board of the Pataskala Public Library Trustees: 9/18/13; Revised on 9/26/17, 2/27/18.